Friday, March 6, 2009

What I would Like To Do In 5 Years Time

Everyone has their own plan, like me too.What I really want to achieve is success in my future career.I want to have a great job that can make my parent proud of me.As graduated I want to find a job that is suitable with my diploma.I want to get money with my ownself and have a great career like anyone that are success in their life such as chef Wan Ismail.
I want to work at hotel industry and work for them until I got so many experiences, so that I can continued my career by open my own restaurant or bakery shop.When I work at hotel industry, I can save my money as a capital to continue my business, so that I do not have to get loan from any sources, I just borrow a little with my parent and my siblings.When I am success in my own business I want to build another business like catering or something else that are relate to my interest and talent.I hope that one day I will success in my career, so that everyone around me will proud of me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you can get what you want if you work for it!

    ReplyDelete